The journey for the current Sikaflex-11FC+ started 50 years ago in 1968, with the launch of Sikaflex 1A. A pioneering innovation, the product was one of the first single-component polyurethane adhesive-sealants for construction. (more…)
With an expected 45 countries participating, this is Africa’s mega construction and infrastructure show and ...
The range of tanks and tank accessories JoJo supplies provides homeowners wide scope in achieving ...
Xena Chemicals, the brainchild of Dudley Horne was established some 10 years ago. Horne has ...
After an extremely exciting National Trade Day 2018, The Essential Group has announced some major innovative changes that will be implemented in 2019; changes that have the potential to exponentially grow the Essential brand across our suppliers, contractors, staff, clients, members and throughout various industries. (more…)
The company not only plans to bolster its electrical and adhesive product ranges in 2019, but also to consolidate its growing mineral product range in a standalone division. (more…)
National Solder Company (Nasco) is a leading African manufacturer and supplier of solders, fluxes, pure tin and lead products. Its products provide solutions for joining metals in the plumbing, electronic, electrical, bearing, engineering and automotive industries. (more…)
About Kansai Plascon Kansai Plascon is the largest coating supplier in southern Africa operating in the market for over 128 years and supplies decorative, professional, industrial and automotive products. The company’s ethos, to design products through constant innovation and ground-breaking technologies, is what drives Kansai Plascon’s growth and has cemented the business as a leading […]
Q: When and how did your career at SAPMA start? A: I started working for SAPMA in January 1999. The administration office had moved from Durban to Johannesburg and I took over from John Bryce of the Chamber of Commerce in Durban, who had performed the secretarial duties for SAPMA. At my first official meeting […]
We experience it here at SAPMA every year when we try to renew memberships: “There is no benefit to me being a member” or “It’s a club for the big guys” are typical responses not to pay subs. (more…)
“You can’t just say you want to help shape the future. You have to roll up your sleeves and get involved to really make a difference,” explains Jeremy Mackintosh, Polyoak Group managing director. This year has been another productive year for Polyoak regarding its sustainability agenda. (more…)
Many South African retailers remain steadfast in their traditional business models, characterised by high-touch, ‘bricks-and-mortar’ engagements, as they try to create the best possible in-store experiences. (more…)
In October last year, Ryobi introduced ‘The Strike Force’, a concept that is part of an exciting new sales strategy that has already been successful implemented. The reason behind the sales strategy is to ensure a new approach to sales and service that benefits the consumer, the retailer and Ryobi. (more…)
Search this site
Follow us on Twitter
Follow @DIYTradeNews on Twitter
- A growing family February 7, 2019
- Essential Group announces major changes February 7, 2019
- Strong R&D puts Pratley in pole position for 2019 February 7, 2019
- Soldering on February 7, 2019
- Key manufacturing trends for 2019 February 4, 2019
- Mrs SAPMA to depart after two decades February 4, 2019
- A growing family February 7, 2019
- A bolder, brighter, better Build it December 5, 2018
- Olympic Paints performs well at The Gold Pack Awards December 5, 2018
- Second best is not an option December 5, 2018
- Retail Outlook 2019 January 7, 2019
- Trevor Manuel promises a new dawn at EST breakfast January 7, 2019
- Jan: I want to lay tiles in my house and need a laser t...
- How To Stain Your Fence In 10 Easy Steps | Vertex Sales & Marketing: [...] Wagner Products Featured in DIY Trade News [...
- Homepage: ... [Trackback]... [...] Read More: diytradenews....
- julie vergara: please what the ease way to remoove the prestik fr...
- Calpak: In my opinion the most important benefit of solar ...
- Stefan: I have a marine ply sailboat that sprung a leak. I...