Over the past 22 years, the Kaufmann brand has grown from strength to strength, gaining traction and popularity all over the South African countryside. However, the brand had to withstand many challenges as the economic and manufacturing landscape went through many changes since its inception over 20 years ago. (more…)
Tag Archives | Agrinet
“Agrinet’s vision towards a differentiated and solutions-driven offer through its portfolio of owned and exclusive alliance brands, has proven very successful so far,” says Alichia Mentz, Marketing Manager of Agrinet. “Utilising our fleet of vehicles as ‘moving billboards’ contributes to our brand building drive and will add to the increased visibility and desirability of our […]
Agrinet was nominated in the small retail division and walked away with the award. Both Mr. Francois Joubert, Agrinet Managing Director: Operations and Colin van Dalen, Agrinet Trade Manager highlighted the importance of partnerships in the supply chain. “Overberg Agri values its relationship with suppliers to help find solutions and develop strategies to achieve its […]
About 65 years ago Agrinet was started as VETSAK (an acronym for ‘Vrystaat en Transvaalse Sentrale Aankoop Kooperasie’), with the initial vision to serve and uplift the South African farming community by establishing a centralised co-operative buying group that could negotiate better prices and source specialised products. VETSAK was to become the co-operative for the […]
Agrinet is delighted to welcome new appointments into the company’s management team. The company is sure that their expertise and experience will have a transformative influence on Agrinet’s business as it seeks to expand its established market share and grow new markets. The company continues to strengthen its resources and are determined to earn […]
Late July almost all of South Africa descended on Agrinet’s headquarters in Centurion, Gauteng. It was again time for the annual Agrinet Trade Expo. The event has gathered phenomenal momentum over the years and the quality of the exhibition is absolutely world-class. The layout, design and organization behind the expo make it one of […]
Search this site
Follow us on Twitter
Follow @DIYTradeNews on Twitter
- Be in control April 12, 2018
- SAPMA offers online training to retail paint staff April 10, 2018
- Rolfes partners with Trust Chem April 10, 2018
- Massive organic pigment plant planned April 10, 2018
- Anything but ordinary April 10, 2018
- Increased drilling rate PLUS less heat and wear April 9, 2018
- Be in control April 12, 2018
- PG Bison takes to the road again February 13, 2018
- Ryobi helps to clear the way forward for Knysna February 13, 2018
- Vermont to host its trade show soon February 13, 2018
- AkzoNobel reveals new powder coatings trends and colours February 13, 2018
- Rolfes partners with NCS February 13, 2018
- Jan: I want to lay tiles in my house and need a laser t...
- How To Stain Your Fence In 10 Easy Steps | Vertex Sales & Marketing: [...] Wagner Products Featured in DIY Trade News [...
- Homepage: ... [Trackback]... [...] Read More: diytradenews....
- julie vergara: please what the ease way to remoove the prestik fr...
- Calpak: In my opinion the most important benefit of solar ...
- Stefan: I have a marine ply sailboat that sprung a leak. I...