Founded in 1998, the Curechem group has experienced exponential growth over the past decade and has become one of the leaders in the supply of commodity chemicals especially to the industrial and mining sectors in southern Africa.
Curechem has offices in Harare, Zimbabwe, in Lusaka and Ndola, Zambia. Other offices are located in Matola, Mozambique; Dar-es-salaam, Tanzania and New Delhi, India. Curechem also has associate offices in Ghana, Mauritius and United Arab Emirates.
Its South African branch is the head office and serves as a base of operations, exports and supplies. Due to the transport routes in and out of the country and the local manufacturers who are able to offer competitive rates, it is in a strategic position to distribute throughout Africa.
Its international network enables Curechem to supply quality products at competitive prices and to maintain a reliable and flexible service at all times. Its commitment to Total Quality Management is a philosophy that extends to all facets of its operations. ISO Standards drive its quality programme and the company is poised for further accreditation from International Standards Organisations.
The Zimbabwe office was awarded with ISO 9001:2000 in 2006 and the Johannesburg office followed in 2008. The India office was awarded with ISO 9001:2008 in 2010 with the Zambia office prepared and expected to be audited for certification soon.
Apart from paint industrial chemicals, Curechem also supply a range of other products to its ever-expanding client base across the world. Its specialty field includes supplying mining chemicals, agrochemicals, industrial chemicals, water treatment chemicals and food chemicals.
Curechem is fast becoming a one-stop-shop for decorative, industrial and architectural paint manufacturing chemical raw material requirements. Curechem has partners with reputable and top of the range manufactures for Binders, Titanium Dioxide, Solvents and all other additives for both PVA and Alkyd paint manufacturing. It is currently active in Zimbabwe, South Africa, Malawi, Zambia and Botswana and continues to expand.
Curechem goes the extra mile for its customers by offering technical assistance and trouble shooting to clients through its experienced and dedicated employees.
Curechem prides itself on being:
- A market leader in supply of chemicals in Africa through timely delivery of quality products in a manner that is superior to its competitors
- To deliver value by anticipating customer needs and exceeding customer’s expectations
- To fulfill its commitments to its customers, employees and all stakeholders – never compromising on integrity and ethical standards
- To strive for a mutually beneficial association with suppliers and forging synergistic alliances
- To continuously build an organisation of highly-efficient, highly-effective, high performing people, who are proud to be part of the Curechem family.
For more information…