Mandy Linossi, SAPMA Administrator, told the meeting that the Technical Qualification training intake numbers had shown an alarming drop last year and that the enrolment for 2016 was even worse. She added that the lack of interest in training within the industry was eroding the financial resources of SAPMA’s training arm, the SA Paint Industry […]
Tag Archives | sapiti
SAPMA recently provided free training for 10 unemployed women who are in the process of forming a paint contractor company to be called The Pink Painters. The training was provided also as a SAPMA donation to the Kagiso Day Care Crèche and was handled by SAPMA’s training arm, the SA Paint Industry Training Institute (SAPITI), with […]
SAPMA has decided to bestow a Roll of Honour Award to Arthur Byrns, a highly respected veteran of training in the coatings industry. The certificate of appreciation is to be awarded to Byrns for his major commitment to the training of newcomers to the paint industry and his contributions above the call of duty to the […]
SAPITI’s training for 2016 includes the latest IT technological developments, offering students and tutors a more streamlined and effective learning experience. “These technological advancements have recently resulted in SAPMA being appointed as an Assessment Quality Partner (AQP) by the Quality Council of Trades and Occupations (QCTO) which requires SAPMA to develop and maintain a national databank […]
Tara Benn has been appointed Administrative Assistant: Technical Programmes for the SA Paint Industry Training Institute (SAPITI). (more…)
The dire need for skills upliftment in the South African coatings industry has been given a major boost by the Chemical Industries Education and Training Authority (CHIETA). They have allocated funding for all the high-tech equipment and accessories required to run the new SA Paint Industry Training Institute (SAPITI) Training Centre to be built in […]
The SA Paint Manufacturng Association (SAPMA) and its training arm, the SA Paint Industry Training Institute (SAPITI) recently staged an extremely successful ‘Open Day’ for painting contractors at SAPMA’s new Centre of Excellence in Springs. The contractors were giving a tour of the complex and training facilities during which they saw students currently undergoing training, and […]
Prasad Akundi of Uniresins is the SA Paint Manufacturing Association (SAPMA) Student of the Year for 2012. Akundi received his accolades when SAPMA and its training arm, the SA Paint Industry Training Institute (SAPITI), presented national awards to successful Gauteng students at a function in Alberton recently. In addition to his SAPMA Student […]
Search this site
Follow us on Twitter
Follow @DIYTradeNews on Twitter
- Chev packs it in June 6, 2017
- Paint prices set to soar June 6, 2017
- Alpen shows its mettle at international fair June 6, 2017
- The one tool company June 6, 2017
- Slow engagement June 2, 2017
- The finishing touch June 2, 2017
- Chev packs it in June 6, 2017
- Turn up the heat! April 3, 2017
- Skil exits South Africa April 3, 2017
- Versatile and built for business April 3, 2017
- A new paint retail brand to hit the local market April 4, 2017
- Coating show entrusted to new organisers April 4, 2017
- Jan: I want to lay tiles in my house and need a laser t...
- How To Stain Your Fence In 10 Easy Steps | Vertex Sales & Marketing: [...] Wagner Products Featured in DIY Trade News [...
- Homepage: ... [Trackback]... [...] Read More: diytradenews....
- julie vergara: please what the ease way to remoove the prestik fr...
- Calpak: In my opinion the most important benefit of solar ...
- Stefan: I have a marine ply sailboat that sprung a leak. I...