For the last seven years Michael was Skills Development Facilitator and Project Coordinator for the non-profitmaking organisation, Deaf South Africa. He was in responsible for the development of skills, training materials and management, project management, and implementation of skills planning and audits for various Skills Educations Training Authorities (SETAs). He was also employed by the […]
Tag Archives | sapiti
Mandy Linossi, SAPMA Administrator, told the meeting that the Technical Qualification training intake numbers had shown an alarming drop last year and that the enrolment for 2016 was even worse. She added that the lack of interest in training within the industry was eroding the financial resources of SAPMA’s training arm, the SA Paint Industry […]
SAPMA recently provided free training for 10 unemployed women who are in the process of forming a paint contractor company to be called The Pink Painters. The training was provided also as a SAPMA donation to the Kagiso Day Care Crèche and was handled by SAPMA’s training arm, the SA Paint Industry Training Institute (SAPITI), with […]
SAPMA has decided to bestow a Roll of Honour Award to Arthur Byrns, a highly respected veteran of training in the coatings industry. The certificate of appreciation is to be awarded to Byrns for his major commitment to the training of newcomers to the paint industry and his contributions above the call of duty to the […]
SAPITI’s training for 2016 includes the latest IT technological developments, offering students and tutors a more streamlined and effective learning experience. “These technological advancements have recently resulted in SAPMA being appointed as an Assessment Quality Partner (AQP) by the Quality Council of Trades and Occupations (QCTO) which requires SAPMA to develop and maintain a national databank […]
Tara Benn has been appointed Administrative Assistant: Technical Programmes for the SA Paint Industry Training Institute (SAPITI). (more…)
The dire need for skills upliftment in the South African coatings industry has been given a major boost by the Chemical Industries Education and Training Authority (CHIETA). They have allocated funding for all the high-tech equipment and accessories required to run the new SA Paint Industry Training Institute (SAPITI) Training Centre to be built in […]
The SA Paint Manufacturng Association (SAPMA) and its training arm, the SA Paint Industry Training Institute (SAPITI) recently staged an extremely successful ‘Open Day’ for painting contractors at SAPMA’s new Centre of Excellence in Springs. The contractors were giving a tour of the complex and training facilities during which they saw students currently undergoing training, and […]
Prasad Akundi of Uniresins is the SA Paint Manufacturing Association (SAPMA) Student of the Year for 2012. Akundi received his accolades when SAPMA and its training arm, the SA Paint Industry Training Institute (SAPITI), presented national awards to successful Gauteng students at a function in Alberton recently. In addition to his SAPMA Student […]
Search this site
Follow us on Twitter
Follow @DIYTradeNews on Twitter
- Be in control April 12, 2018
- SAPMA offers online training to retail paint staff April 10, 2018
- Rolfes partners with Trust Chem April 10, 2018
- Massive organic pigment plant planned April 10, 2018
- Anything but ordinary April 10, 2018
- Increased drilling rate PLUS less heat and wear April 9, 2018
- Be in control April 12, 2018
- PG Bison takes to the road again February 13, 2018
- Ryobi helps to clear the way forward for Knysna February 13, 2018
- Vermont to host its trade show soon February 13, 2018
- AkzoNobel reveals new powder coatings trends and colours February 13, 2018
- Rolfes partners with NCS February 13, 2018
- Jan: I want to lay tiles in my house and need a laser t...
- How To Stain Your Fence In 10 Easy Steps | Vertex Sales & Marketing: [...] Wagner Products Featured in DIY Trade News [...
- Homepage: ... [Trackback]... [...] Read More: diytradenews....
- julie vergara: please what the ease way to remoove the prestik fr...
- Calpak: In my opinion the most important benefit of solar ...
- Stefan: I have a marine ply sailboat that sprung a leak. I...