Stanley has embarked on a cutting-edge advertising campaign which would see it break new ground in forms of advertising. This is a first in South Africa and coincides with the Soccer World Cup being held in the country during June and July. Stanley will showcase its products in 3D on 42-inch LCD screens at three […]
Tag Archives | report back
Vermont Sales hosted its third annual Open Day at its premises in Midrand during March. The Open Day event, which was started in 2008, has been growing at a staggering rate, and this year it spanned three days. Organisation behind the three-day event was world class, with sales representatives meeting their customers at the registration […]
The 2010 school year saw Henkel’s Pritt and the Road Traffic Management Corporation (RTMC) host a media and stakeholder event to announce the commencement of a constructive partnership between the ever popular brands at the Orlando 7th Day Adventist Primary School in Orlando, Soweto. This partnership initiative was conceptualised by Henkel South Africa, manufacturers of […]
Xpanda finished 2009 on a high note, entertaining some of its biggest customers with a round of golf. The Durban Country Club hosted the event and the golfers had a brilliant time. The golf day was arranged to thank customers for their loyal support during a tough year. For more information, call 031-791-0061.
The 2009 PPC Young Concrete Sculptor Awards (YCSA), held in partnership with the Association of Arts in Pretoria, once again showcased a high quality of submissions at the official opening and prize giving ceremony. The event has been on the art calendar for the past 17 years and has become one of South Africa’s most […]
Photos captions: 1.The Plascon RemovALL in-store demo stand, showcasing the before and after effect of the Weathered Wood Restorer product on the stand’s outside shell. 2.The RemovALL products featured at the live demos. 3.Tyron Immelmann, junior brand manager, demonstrating RemovALL Rust Remover & Concrete Etcher. Plascon is demonstrating its brand new RemovALL product range to […]
Saturday September 12, 2009 was the day that the Under-13 Build it Soccer Tournament spread its wings to the township of Phillipi. With the tournaments growing in recognition countrywide, it was time for another great day of soccer and 16 school teams took part in the inaugural Western Cape DC Build It U13 schools tournament. […]
Search this site
Follow us on Twitter
Follow @DIYTradeNews on Twitter
- Be in control April 12, 2018
- SAPMA offers online training to retail paint staff April 10, 2018
- Rolfes partners with Trust Chem April 10, 2018
- Massive organic pigment plant planned April 10, 2018
- Anything but ordinary April 10, 2018
- Increased drilling rate PLUS less heat and wear April 9, 2018
- Be in control April 12, 2018
- PG Bison takes to the road again February 13, 2018
- Ryobi helps to clear the way forward for Knysna February 13, 2018
- Vermont to host its trade show soon February 13, 2018
- AkzoNobel reveals new powder coatings trends and colours February 13, 2018
- Rolfes partners with NCS February 13, 2018
- Jan: I want to lay tiles in my house and need a laser t...
- How To Stain Your Fence In 10 Easy Steps | Vertex Sales & Marketing: [...] Wagner Products Featured in DIY Trade News [...
- Homepage: ... [Trackback]... [...] Read More: diytradenews....
- julie vergara: please what the ease way to remoove the prestik fr...
- Calpak: In my opinion the most important benefit of solar ...
- Stefan: I have a marine ply sailboat that sprung a leak. I...