L&G Tools and Machinery offer products that are competitively priced and include a wide product range that ensures that the company enjoys a strategic competitive advantage. L&G tools are always looking to expand its offering and with this in mind the company recognised a need for a new range of professional power tools that offer: […]
Tag Archives | power tools
Since the end of February 2017 Bosch Power Tools will no longer supply the Skil brand to the South African market and Africa. Skil has been sold to one of its manufacturers. (more…)
South Africa’s favourite craft and hobby exhibition took place from March 3-6 at the Ticketpro Dome, Northgate and as always had some exciting new ideas to offer visitors. Many exhibitors showcased an array of hobbies, products and crafts at this year’s Hobb (more…)
The Skil ‘DIY 4 Beginners’ app offers access to over 60 easy-to-follow step-by-step guides and instructions on how to make the most efficient use of power tools during home renovation and DIY projects. The DIY 4 Beginners app is compatible with Android and iOS (Apple) smartphones and tablets, and features a gyroscope and conversion calculator […]
Stanley Black & Decker has significantly expanded its corporate presence in South Africa. The company’s products are represented through four main brands, Stanley, Black+Decker, DeWalt, and Facom, however, there is a wide range of other brands that can be tapped into, depending on the needs of specific markets. (more…)
Stanley Black & Decker has recently undergone a brand refresh for its Stanley branded products in the construction and DIY (CDIY) category, modernising the well-known brand. The new brand identity exemplifies the Stanley positioning as a reliable and enduring total solutions brand for those who use these tools as part of their daily work, such […]
Starting out as an importer of Makita products in the 1960s, Rutherford was appointed sole distributor of the Makita brand in southern Africa in 1985 and today, through focused marketing, new technology and world class after sales support, Makita has become a brand leader in the region. (more…)
DIY Trade News speaks to Stanley Black & Decker’s General Manager Dion de Graff and Trade Marketing Manager for the Southern African region Mayan Desai about future plans, challenges and innovation.
Bosch Power Tools has launched a new range of durable diamond cutting discs and core cutters that are designed to fit numerous tools for a variety of applications. Bosch SA regional brand manager for power tool accessories Campbell Mhodi notes that the discs and core cutters have specially branded ‘Speed Slotted’ segments that reduce side […]
Productivity is vital in any business and Lambson’s Hire is promoting the use of power tools for the remainder of 2012 in a bid to assist small to medium contractors to move away from excessively labour intensive methods. The company’s hire rates have been reduced dramatically to allow even emerging contractors to be able to […]
Search this site
Follow us on Twitter
Follow @DIYTradeNews on Twitter
- A growing family February 7, 2019
- Essential Group announces major changes February 7, 2019
- Strong R&D puts Pratley in pole position for 2019 February 7, 2019
- Soldering on February 7, 2019
- Key manufacturing trends for 2019 February 4, 2019
- Mrs SAPMA to depart after two decades February 4, 2019
- A growing family February 7, 2019
- A bolder, brighter, better Build it December 5, 2018
- Olympic Paints performs well at The Gold Pack Awards December 5, 2018
- Second best is not an option December 5, 2018
- Retail Outlook 2019 January 7, 2019
- Trevor Manuel promises a new dawn at EST breakfast January 7, 2019
- Jan: I want to lay tiles in my house and need a laser t...
- How To Stain Your Fence In 10 Easy Steps | Vertex Sales & Marketing: [...] Wagner Products Featured in DIY Trade News [...
- Homepage: ... [Trackback]... [...] Read More: diytradenews....
- julie vergara: please what the ease way to remoove the prestik fr...
- Calpak: In my opinion the most important benefit of solar ...
- Stefan: I have a marine ply sailboat that sprung a leak. I...