At First Cut, customer service excellence is the underpinning operational ethos. As part of this, the company’s consumables division recently hosted a technical visit by Luca Dreossi, Sales and Technical Support: Julia Utensili S.p.A., one of First Cut’s European principals. (more…)
Tag Archives | First Cut
This year First Cut, a leading South African manufacturer and distributor of a range of cutting consumables and distributor of capital equipment, is celebrating 60 years of supplying total cutting solutions to South African industry. The company’s substantial product range serves the cutting requirements of the fabrication, manufacturing, renewable energy, automotive, steel, tube and pipe, […]
In a fast-changing and technology-driven world, many people take comfort in returning to a well-recognised, established brand that promises consistent quality and reliability. In the cutting industry, both First Cut and Spear & Jackson represent those qualities, thanks to their mutual longevity in the business. (more…)
Turning his back against a ‘safe’ career in accountancy, 31-year-old James Neill leapt into the risky world of business in 1889. Today First Cut is a product of his early success. (more…)
Acknowledging the exacting requirements of the sheetmetal bending and processing industry, First Cut elected to partner with a superior manufacturer of capital equipment for this market. As a reputed Southern African supplier of cutting consumables and capital equipment, First Cut has aligned itself with Swiss company Bystronic’s high-quality solutions for the economical processing of […]
First Cut is well known in southern African as a distributor of high-quality international capital equipment and consumables that are built to stand the test of time and environment. Sourcing and nurturing relationships with its global suppliers, First Cut is in a position to offer the local market products that are engineered for durability. Italian […]
Search this site
Follow us on Twitter
Follow @DIYTradeNews on Twitter
- Be in control April 12, 2018
- SAPMA offers online training to retail paint staff April 10, 2018
- Rolfes partners with Trust Chem April 10, 2018
- Massive organic pigment plant planned April 10, 2018
- Anything but ordinary April 10, 2018
- Increased drilling rate PLUS less heat and wear April 9, 2018
- Be in control April 12, 2018
- PG Bison takes to the road again February 13, 2018
- Ryobi helps to clear the way forward for Knysna February 13, 2018
- Vermont to host its trade show soon February 13, 2018
- AkzoNobel reveals new powder coatings trends and colours February 13, 2018
- Rolfes partners with NCS February 13, 2018
- Jan: I want to lay tiles in my house and need a laser t...
- How To Stain Your Fence In 10 Easy Steps | Vertex Sales & Marketing: [...] Wagner Products Featured in DIY Trade News [...
- Homepage: ... [Trackback]... [...] Read More: diytradenews....
- julie vergara: please what the ease way to remoove the prestik fr...
- Calpak: In my opinion the most important benefit of solar ...
- Stefan: I have a marine ply sailboat that sprung a leak. I...