For more than a century, Corobrik has been building its brand. While Corobrik is a primary choice for many involved in large-scale developments and construction projects, the company is now focusing on making inroads into the DIY market, providing the outlying areas of South Africa with a quality, affordable construction product. (more…)
Tag Archives | Corobrik
Increasing global temperatures have spurred on industries to look for useful solutions to mitigate the problem. The world of landscape architecture is part of this movement, with architects and students working on concepts to counteract expanding urbanisation and address the issue of global warming. One such individual is Stuart Kelly, a landscape architect who recently […]
More than a million of Corobrik’s Champagne PA clay pavers have been used in the second and third phase of the rehabilitation of Tembisa sidewalks in the City of Ekurhuleni, Gauteng. The revitalisation project, initiated by the Ekurhuleni Municipality, has seen the upliftment of Tembisa’s walkways, as well as the construction of cycle tracks, […]
Corobrik Managing Director Dirk Meyer says that added to infrastructural spending, there has been a 15% increase in sales due to a modest recovery in the residential market. In the first three months of the current financial year, the group has sold more bricks into dwellings than in the past few years. “While growth is slow, […]
Although the construction industry has largely remained static for the past two years, growth in office, retail and other non residential construction has been negative, the residential housing market is expected to increase by just two percent during 2012. Corobrik remains resilient and is looking to the launch of new products and growth in the […]
Corobrik has once again played an important part in the final phase of the Umhlanga promenade upgrade, with its clay pavers being a defining characteristic of the entire 5km long seafront stretch that is already a favourite with those out for a morning stroll, jogging or taking a late afternoon walk with their dogs. Mike […]
Sixty five timber houses will be rebuilt using Corobrik’s Dappled Rustic Face Bricks as part of George Municipality’s Wooden Housing Maintenance Project. “The Housing and Planning Department of George Municipality has acknowledged the quality and long-term benefits of our products by specifying the use of our Dappled Rustic Face Bricks for the upgrade of all […]
Search this site
Follow us on Twitter
Follow @DIYTradeNews on Twitter
- A growing family February 7, 2019
- Essential Group announces major changes February 7, 2019
- Strong R&D puts Pratley in pole position for 2019 February 7, 2019
- Soldering on February 7, 2019
- Key manufacturing trends for 2019 February 4, 2019
- Mrs SAPMA to depart after two decades February 4, 2019
- A growing family February 7, 2019
- A bolder, brighter, better Build it December 5, 2018
- Olympic Paints performs well at The Gold Pack Awards December 5, 2018
- Second best is not an option December 5, 2018
- Retail Outlook 2019 January 7, 2019
- Trevor Manuel promises a new dawn at EST breakfast January 7, 2019
- Jan: I want to lay tiles in my house and need a laser t...
- How To Stain Your Fence In 10 Easy Steps | Vertex Sales & Marketing: [...] Wagner Products Featured in DIY Trade News [...
- Homepage: ... [Trackback]... [...] Read More: diytradenews....
- julie vergara: please what the ease way to remoove the prestik fr...
- Calpak: In my opinion the most important benefit of solar ...
- Stefan: I have a marine ply sailboat that sprung a leak. I...