For the past two years, the price of Titanium Dioxide (TiO2) has increased steadily. A number of factors contributed to the current market situation however, one must be aware that the world’s Titanium Dioxide resources are running dry. (more…)
Tag Archives | coatings
DIY and Industrial Trade News asked Gert Senekal, Group Operations Executive for the Essential Hardware Group a few questions around its plans with the new paint retail store. (more…)
The newly-established Professional Board for the Master Built Environment (PBMBE) intends playing a major role in boosting the skills level and professional status of 41 industries that have pledged allegiance to the PBMBE’s goals, says Dr Ivor Blumenthal, CEO of ArkKonsult, the consultancy spearheading the PBMBE’s proposed operations in collaboration with Master Builders Association (MBA) […]
Against a backdrop of widespread transformation in the South African coatings industry and the establishment of a hierarchy of coating manufacturers, Paint Alchemie was forged. (more…)
SAPMA has been advised that its Assessment Centre has been accredited to conduct assessments of students studying for Occupational Certificate: Chemist, Surface Coatings Technologist. (more…)
The OCCA Cape Section meeting was held at the Mowbray Golf Club in Cape Town. The event was sponsored by IMCD. (more…)
In November last year, CJP Chemicals successfully concluded a transaction with Khulasande Capital, which saw the black-owned and controlled investment holding company acquire a 10% shareholding in the South African chemicals supply company. (more…)
Crest Chemicals is part of a joint venture between Brenntag and AECI. The AECI and Brenntag partnership brings with it extensive knowledge and relationships of customers and suppliers both locally and globally. For customers this is important as its worlds of applications through Crest Chemicals can meet the best technologies its partners can offer. This […]
Over the past two years, Cedar Paint was actively involved in research and development and introduced new innovative products to the market. A series of innovative, practical products were designed and a series of direct to market products launches were planned for the Retail market. Most recently, the Cedar 3-in-1 Coat was released into the […]
Increasing demand gives Excelsior Paints the means to invest in a greener future. Last year Excelsior Paints added a 3 000²m warehouse to the existing 7000²m taken last year as part of their expansion and modernisation of the manufacturing facilities plan. (more…)
Search this site
Follow us on Twitter
Follow @DIYTradeNews on Twitter
- Chev packs it in June 6, 2017
- Paint prices set to soar June 6, 2017
- Alpen shows its mettle at international fair June 6, 2017
- The one tool company June 6, 2017
- Slow engagement June 2, 2017
- The finishing touch June 2, 2017
- Chev packs it in June 6, 2017
- Turn up the heat! April 3, 2017
- Skil exits South Africa April 3, 2017
- Versatile and built for business April 3, 2017
- A new paint retail brand to hit the local market April 4, 2017
- Coating show entrusted to new organisers April 4, 2017
- Jan: I want to lay tiles in my house and need a laser t...
- How To Stain Your Fence In 10 Easy Steps | Vertex Sales & Marketing: [...] Wagner Products Featured in DIY Trade News [...
- Homepage: ... [Trackback]... [...] Read More: diytradenews....
- julie vergara: please what the ease way to remoove the prestik fr...
- Calpak: In my opinion the most important benefit of solar ...
- Stefan: I have a marine ply sailboat that sprung a leak. I...