Build it, the specialised building material and hardware group, has partnered with Saint-Gobain Gyproc’s initiative to sponsor rhino anti-poaching efforts to help safeguard rhino. (more…)
Tag Archives | Build it
Water is a scarce resource in our country and water storage, harvesting and saving solutions have become an absolute necessity. This problem is not going to go away and demand for water storage and rainwater harvesting is growing exponentially. (more…)
For the third year, Hammanskraal Build it have run their ‘win a house’ competition where shoppers get an entry for every purchase of R1000-00 or more. (more…)
It is 30 years since the first Build it was established and in May the group celebrated this at their annual convention. On Sunday 24 – 27 May retail owners, management, suppliers and other distinguished guests gathered at The Wild Coast Sun Resort and Casino for Build it’s annual convention, while also celebrating Build it’s […]
Build it, a voluntary trading group of independent retailers in the hardware and building materials industry, has hit the 300 mark in terms of their store numbers! Boasting market leading growth, the group has grown from strength to strength since its national launch in 2000. In 1984, with a membership of only 20, largely […]
Pinetown Build it has plenty to celebrate about after they were awarded the prestigious title of National Store of the Year at the 2013 Build it Convention held earlier this year at the Wild Coast Sun Resort and Casino. Owned by Peter and Doreen Freese, this magnificent store boasts a trading area of 5000sqm under […]
Build it and SPAR have helped get the newly established Rhino Orphanage off to a great start with a donation of R100 000 worth of building materials at their recent Mystery Golf Tour fundraiser function held at The Wildlife & Cultural Centre at Legend Golf & Safari Resort in Limpopo Province. Build it, a division […]
Build its’ commitment to changing the future on the way product is delivered to the market broke new ground with the Johannesburg launch of Build it Cement. This breakthrough for the building supply industry comes after years of negotiation by the leading Durban-based hardware group with top stakeholders in the cement industry. At the launch […]
“I am humbly honoured by the recognition that has been bestowed upon me by the Build it family. I believe in the Build it brand – and you believe in me!” These were the moving words from Godfrey Hlongwane, owner of a group of Build it stores in Northern KwaZulu-Natal, when he was presented with […]
When the old Huguenot Hotel in Paarl was demolished five years ago, residents of the area couldn’t have been more pleased. What pleased them even more though was the rise of Boland Build it! In March the building supplies and hardware retailer celebrated its 5th birthday and attributes much of its success to its loyal […]
We share some of the exciting moments of last month’s Build it Convention in the Drakensberg. Winners at the convention
Medal Paints won its 5th consecutive Supplier of the Year Award at the recent Build it Conference. This is a remarkable achievement for the Johannesburg-based paint manufacturer. Watch out for our March issue where we will have all the news and photos from the event.
The Build it Annual Conference starts on Sunday at the entire DIY industry is buzzing with excitement. There are loads to look forward to! Last year, Build it had to make unique arrangements for their Conference due to the Soccer World Cup. In the end it was decided to split the event in Coastal and […]
Build It, which operates the largest number of paint retail outlets in South Africa, has pledged its support for the SA Paint Manufacturing Association’s quest to remove all paints containing lead from South Africa stores. The Spar Group subsidiary, which has over 300 independent members nationwide, is SAPMA’s latest important retail recruit, and follows the […]
Search this site
Follow us on Twitter
Follow @DIYTradeNews on Twitter
- Spray it don’t say it October 16, 2017
- Smart home security October 16, 2017
- Peugeot partner offers space and comfort October 16, 2017
- Raco reloaded October 16, 2017
- Efficiency and performance October 13, 2017
- Ruwag drill bits tested in tough terrain October 13, 2017
- Spray it don’t say it October 16, 2017
- Clariant completes super transparent pigment preparations July 24, 2017
- Resin dumping can lead to severe job losses July 24, 2017
- Heubach increases colourant capacity July 24, 2017
- New gardening products August 7, 2017
- New paint centre makes DIY better August 7, 2017
- Jan: I want to lay tiles in my house and need a laser t...
- How To Stain Your Fence In 10 Easy Steps | Vertex Sales & Marketing: [...] Wagner Products Featured in DIY Trade News [...
- Homepage: ... [Trackback]... [...] Read More: diytradenews....
- julie vergara: please what the ease way to remoove the prestik fr...
- Calpak: In my opinion the most important benefit of solar ...
- Stefan: I have a marine ply sailboat that sprung a leak. I...