Build it awarded Real People consumer finance with an award in recognition of its 10 year partnership. In this decade Real People paid out R2.5bn to Build it stores for consumer finance which amounts to around 150 000 approved loans. The average basket size derived from the finance is R20 000. In one month Real […]
Tag Archives | Build it
2018 Build it annual convention was built around much exhilaration and this exciting event was held in October and at the magnificent Sun City. The four-day convention was a great success with a record number of over 850 delegates, including special guests, employees, retailers and suppliers in attendance. The excitement for this year’s event was […]
Build it, the specialised building material and hardware group, has partnered with Saint-Gobain Gyproc’s initiative to sponsor rhino anti-poaching efforts to help safeguard rhino. (more…)
Water is a scarce resource in our country and water storage, harvesting and saving solutions have become an absolute necessity. This problem is not going to go away and demand for water storage and rainwater harvesting is growing exponentially. (more…)
For the third year, Hammanskraal Build it have run their ‘win a house’ competition where shoppers get an entry for every purchase of R1000-00 or more. (more…)
It is 30 years since the first Build it was established and in May the group celebrated this at their annual convention. On Sunday 24 – 27 May retail owners, management, suppliers and other distinguished guests gathered at The Wild Coast Sun Resort and Casino for Build it’s annual convention, while also celebrating Build it’s […]
Build it, a voluntary trading group of independent retailers in the hardware and building materials industry, has hit the 300 mark in terms of their store numbers! Boasting market leading growth, the group has grown from strength to strength since its national launch in 2000. In 1984, with a membership of only 20, largely […]
Pinetown Build it has plenty to celebrate about after they were awarded the prestigious title of National Store of the Year at the 2013 Build it Convention held earlier this year at the Wild Coast Sun Resort and Casino. Owned by Peter and Doreen Freese, this magnificent store boasts a trading area of 5000sqm under […]
Build it and SPAR have helped get the newly established Rhino Orphanage off to a great start with a donation of R100 000 worth of building materials at their recent Mystery Golf Tour fundraiser function held at The Wildlife & Cultural Centre at Legend Golf & Safari Resort in Limpopo Province. Build it, a division […]
Build its’ commitment to changing the future on the way product is delivered to the market broke new ground with the Johannesburg launch of Build it Cement. This breakthrough for the building supply industry comes after years of negotiation by the leading Durban-based hardware group with top stakeholders in the cement industry. At the launch […]
“I am humbly honoured by the recognition that has been bestowed upon me by the Build it family. I believe in the Build it brand – and you believe in me!” These were the moving words from Godfrey Hlongwane, owner of a group of Build it stores in Northern KwaZulu-Natal, when he was presented with […]
When the old Huguenot Hotel in Paarl was demolished five years ago, residents of the area couldn’t have been more pleased. What pleased them even more though was the rise of Boland Build it! In March the building supplies and hardware retailer celebrated its 5th birthday and attributes much of its success to its loyal […]
We share some of the exciting moments of last month’s Build it Convention in the Drakensberg. Winners at the convention
Medal Paints won its 5th consecutive Supplier of the Year Award at the recent Build it Conference. This is a remarkable achievement for the Johannesburg-based paint manufacturer. Watch out for our March issue where we will have all the news and photos from the event.
The Build it Annual Conference starts on Sunday at the entire DIY industry is buzzing with excitement. There are loads to look forward to! Last year, Build it had to make unique arrangements for their Conference due to the Soccer World Cup. In the end it was decided to split the event in Coastal and […]
Search this site
Follow us on Twitter
Follow @DIYTradeNews on Twitter
- The birth of a champ November 13, 2019
- Nature proof roofing November 13, 2019
- Stimulating the economy through local procurement November 13, 2019
- Lasher, a tool company for the people November 13, 2019
- Cement producers apply for protection against imports October 10, 2019
- First Cut extends its range October 10, 2019
- The birth of a champ November 13, 2019
- Sourcing fair returns September 16, 2019
- Permoseal celebrates 70 years of success September 16, 2019
- Preparing your staff for a price increase September 16, 2019
- Aerosol spray paint with questionable lead levels dumped in SA September 16, 2019
- DIY Sept 2019 September 17, 2019
- Jan: I want to lay tiles in my house and need a laser t...
- How To Stain Your Fence In 10 Easy Steps | Vertex Sales & Marketing: [...] Wagner Products Featured in DIY Trade News [...
- Homepage: ... [Trackback]... [...] Read More: diytradenews....
- julie vergara: please what the ease way to remoove the prestik fr...
- Calpak: In my opinion the most important benefit of solar ...
- Stefan: I have a marine ply sailboat that sprung a leak. I...