AfriSam honoured its top suppliers at the 8th annual Suppliers’ Awards, an event which has become the highlight of the industry to those who provide an excellent service to the company throughout the year. Suppliers play a critical role in AfriSam’s business and are seen more as strategic business partners in the company’s long-term […]
Tag Archives | AfriSam
The November 2013 United Nations climate change conference identified human actions as the dominant cause of global warming and highlighted an urgent need to reduce carbon emissions by at least 4% per annum in order to stay within the global carbon budget and prevent further harm to the environment. Alongside other major industrial sectors, […]
In the biggest corporate social responsibility (CSR) project that Tanga Cement Company Limited (TCCL) has undertaken to date, the company recently handed over a multi-purpose hall to the Saunyi village school situated in Kilindi district, within the Tanga region of Tanzania. This project fulfils a commitment made by the then TCCL board chairperson, Charles […]
Massbuild, the DIY division of Massmart, announced at its recent annual conference that AfriSam is its Supplier of the Year. The Supplier of the Year title is awarded to the Massmart supplier who has exhibited the best all-round performance. Key criteria include sales growth, participation style, innovation, in-stock and collaborative trading behaviour. “This is […]
Malose Chaba has been appointed as Chief Operating Officer: AfriSam Aggregate and Readymix with effect from 1 September, 2011. He replaces Grant Neser, who previously held the position for eight years and was appointed Commercial Executive of AfriSam in May 2011. Malose joins AfriSam from Murray & Roberts where he most recently held the […]
AfriSam’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) strategy forms an integral part of its corporate objectives and is not a mere appendage attached haphazardly to satisfy legal requirements. Tsholo Diale, corporate social responsibility manager at AfriSam, points out that the company is one of a select few of “one-percentile companies” which allocate a minimum of one […]
Search this site
Follow us on Twitter
Follow @DIYTradeNews on Twitter
- Chev packs it in June 6, 2017
- Paint prices set to soar June 6, 2017
- Alpen shows its mettle at international fair June 6, 2017
- The one tool company June 6, 2017
- Slow engagement June 2, 2017
- The finishing touch June 2, 2017
- Chev packs it in June 6, 2017
- Turn up the heat! April 3, 2017
- Skil exits South Africa April 3, 2017
- Versatile and built for business April 3, 2017
- A new paint retail brand to hit the local market April 4, 2017
- Coating show entrusted to new organisers April 4, 2017
- Jan: I want to lay tiles in my house and need a laser t...
- How To Stain Your Fence In 10 Easy Steps | Vertex Sales & Marketing: [...] Wagner Products Featured in DIY Trade News [...
- Homepage: ... [Trackback]... [...] Read More: diytradenews....
- julie vergara: please what the ease way to remoove the prestik fr...
- Calpak: In my opinion the most important benefit of solar ...
- Stefan: I have a marine ply sailboat that sprung a leak. I...