Like their international counterparts, South African retailers would traditionally run specials where discounts or ‘two for the price of one’ offers are given for a period of between a few days and a few weeks, normally relating to a particular season or event (like the oncoming winter, or Valentines’ Day, or an oversupply in certain […]
Extending its contribution to safeguarding the rhino population, the company will continue to donate a percentage of sales from its Gyproc RhinoBoard and RhinoLite products to protect rhinos. (more…)
At First Cut, customer service excellence is the underpinning operational ethos. As part of this, the company’s consumables division recently hosted a technical visit by Luca Dreossi, Sales and Technical Support: Julia Utensili S.p.A., one of First Cut’s European principals. (more…)
CSA: In the chemical industry, what are some of the biggest challenges when transporting chemicals? BPL: Packaging material not suitable for harsh driving conditions, particularly cross-border, coupled with rates not in line with the compliance costs associated with dangerous goods. Then there is the consignor’s lack of knowledge regarding legal requirements for their own chemical […]
For the last seven years Michael was Skills Development Facilitator and Project Coordinator for the non-profitmaking organisation, Deaf South Africa. He was in responsible for the development of skills, training materials and management, project management, and implementation of skills planning and audits for various Skills Educations Training Authorities (SETAs). He was also employed by the […]
NCS Colour Centre launched its popular NCS Colourpin II in January 2017. Together with the NCS Colourpin app, this next generation device transforms the creative chaos associated with defining and exploring colour into an organised and simplified process. Pocket-sized and wireless, Colourpin II enables users to collect and identify colour while on the go, and […]
Full of the latest material and design trends, the collection, which is updated every four years, features an extensive range of highly durable and sustainable colours and finishes developed together with trend experts PeclersParis. It is based on several globally-identified trends for 2018-2021: Glam City, Time Out, Treasured Light and Wild Nature. (more…)
The Vermont Open Day is offering customers an opportunity to continue growing their businesses with an ever expanding list of products to choose from. The Trade show will take place at the Vermont Sales Warehouse in Midrand (16-18 March 2018). This showcase event will be the biggest South African resellers of power tools and accessories […]
For every Ryobi chainsaw or brush cutter sold with the EWT sticker on it, we are contributing R25 towards the EWT Knysna rehabilitation project,” – John Stevens After the devastating Knysna fires, the Endangered Wildlife Trust (EWT) sent an emergency response team to assess the potential impacts of the fires on the estuary and to […]
At the start of 2017 PG Bison decided to take to the road with an exciting range of new products. The company wanted to get in touch with customers, and to meet the people who have added so much value to the brand. The team had such a great time seeing its customers that they […]
Search this site
Follow us on Twitter
Follow @DIYTradeNews on Twitter
- Be in control April 12, 2018
- SAPMA offers online training to retail paint staff April 10, 2018
- Rolfes partners with Trust Chem April 10, 2018
- Massive organic pigment plant planned April 10, 2018
- Anything but ordinary April 10, 2018
- Increased drilling rate PLUS less heat and wear April 9, 2018
- Be in control April 12, 2018
- PG Bison takes to the road again February 13, 2018
- Ryobi helps to clear the way forward for Knysna February 13, 2018
- Vermont to host its trade show soon February 13, 2018
- AkzoNobel reveals new powder coatings trends and colours February 13, 2018
- Rolfes partners with NCS February 13, 2018
- Jan: I want to lay tiles in my house and need a laser t...
- How To Stain Your Fence In 10 Easy Steps | Vertex Sales & Marketing: [...] Wagner Products Featured in DIY Trade News [...
- Homepage: ... [Trackback]... [...] Read More: diytradenews....
- julie vergara: please what the ease way to remoove the prestik fr...
- Calpak: In my opinion the most important benefit of solar ...
- Stefan: I have a marine ply sailboat that sprung a leak. I...