Each year, suppliers to the industry gather together with EST directors and management for its annual breakfast. Last year’s event was hosted at the beautiful Johannesburg Country Club in Auckland Park. (more…)
Throughout this year, we at DIY & Industrial Trade News have been in contact with our loyal supporters, the suppliers. This gives us a unique insight into what is happening in the build and hardware industry, a view of the fraternity without numbers, charts and forensic analyses. Some might say this is only emotion and […]
Grinding Techniques manufactures Superflex, Andor and Tyrolit bonded abrasives and converts Deerfos and Starcke coated abrasives at its Chamdor factory in Krugersdorp, South Africa. All its products are produced in accordance with international standards, including ISO9001, EN12413 and OSA (Organisation for the Safety of Abrasives). Grinding Techniques is a proud member of the Tyrolit – […]
The IPSA Gold Pack Awards are about promoting innovation, identifying the best solutions that have met South African and regional packaging challenges and ultimately maximising exports and minimising imports for the continent. The awards are also about benchmarking the local industry and keeping pace with global technological developments, as well as recognising outstanding design – […]
2018 Build it annual convention was built around much exhilaration and this exciting event was held in October and at the magnificent Sun City. The four-day convention was a great success with a record number of over 850 delegates, including special guests, employees, retailers and suppliers in attendance. The excitement for this year’s event was […]
Delaney Impey heads up sales o at Flash Harry. “Our focus is to ensure our customers continue to expand and grow together with the Flash Harry brand. As the company sales director I am responsible for sales of both the retail (Flash Harry) and industrial (Darachem) sides of the business.” (more…)
Backed up by the might of voluntary trading association Unitrade Management Services (UMS), Powerbuild is off to a good start with several established hardware stores taking up its hardware offering. (more…)
The company supplies power tools and hand tools to retailers and industrial suppliers. The company’s reputation for great service and unsurpassed after sales support has made them the wholesaler of choice for the brands that they carry. Their training and understanding of power tools and the complimentary brands they carry has made them successful in […]
Established in 1967, Harvey Roofing Products is the market leader in steel roofing tiles and accessories. From modest beginnings, the business has evolved into one that arguably boasts the sturdiest and most attractive roofing systems available on the market. This success stems from its strict code of professionalism, quality and exceptional service levels. (more…)
Search this site
Follow us on Twitter
Follow @DIYTradeNews on Twitter
- A growing family February 7, 2019
- Essential Group announces major changes February 7, 2019
- Strong R&D puts Pratley in pole position for 2019 February 7, 2019
- Soldering on February 7, 2019
- Key manufacturing trends for 2019 February 4, 2019
- Mrs SAPMA to depart after two decades February 4, 2019
- A growing family February 7, 2019
- A bolder, brighter, better Build it December 5, 2018
- Olympic Paints performs well at The Gold Pack Awards December 5, 2018
- Second best is not an option December 5, 2018
- Retail Outlook 2019 January 7, 2019
- Trevor Manuel promises a new dawn at EST breakfast January 7, 2019
- Jan: I want to lay tiles in my house and need a laser t...
- How To Stain Your Fence In 10 Easy Steps | Vertex Sales & Marketing: [...] Wagner Products Featured in DIY Trade News [...
- Homepage: ... [Trackback]... [...] Read More: diytradenews....
- julie vergara: please what the ease way to remoove the prestik fr...
- Calpak: In my opinion the most important benefit of solar ...
- Stefan: I have a marine ply sailboat that sprung a leak. I...