Founded in 1949 and possibly best known for household names such as Alcolin Cold Glue, Permobond, Silicone Sealant and Contact Adhesive, Permoseal has an excellent reputation as a leading manufacturer and supplier of adhesives, sealants and DIY products. The first company to launch Cold Glue to the South African market in 1954, Permoseal began to […]
Proudly in its fifth year, the well-known China Homelife and China Machinex will take place from 23 to 25 September at the Johannesburg Expo Centre (Nasrec). With over 50 000 products on display representing nine different industry sectors, it is the ideal sourcing platform to meet, connect and do business with 100% verified Chinese manufacturers and suppliers, […]
The MoU was signed recently by Deryck Spence, executive director of SAPMA, and Hendrick Rasebopye, executive director of CorrISA. Spence says CorrISA will now incorporate its own training into SAPMA’s SETA-accredited paint application courses so that CorrISA, which does not hold government accreditation for its training, can offer its members the opportunity to recover funds […]
Its core philosophies set it apart from other ingredient suppliers. Savannah has retained its start-up philosophies by staying true to its purpose. “We are curious by nature, which keeps us learning and improving to remain relevant, we have can-do attitudes, which relates to our positivity and enthusiasm, making us responsive and effective, and finally we […]
A critical barrier to recycling in South Africa is the dire absence of essential waste collection services. For recycling to be most effective, separation of waste at source needs to improve. The problem, however, is that all too often waste does not even reach landfill, never mind recycling sorting centres, as it lies around as […]
At the recently concluded SAPMA AGM, Dr Ivor Blumenthal, CEO of ArkKonsult, explained what has been happening at the National BargainingCouncil for the Chemical Industry between organised business and organised labour (trade unions) and the severe impact these discussions will have for all businesses in the coatings sector. At this moment, the agreements and discussions […]
With the shock decline in gross domestic product of 3.2% in the first quarter from a 1.4% expansion in the prior three months, can government live up to its post-election hype and deliver on its promises? This contraction, the highest in a decade, puts South Africa at risk of slipping into a second recession in […]
The more power you have the more weight you run. That’s the simple SuperHatch formula. Only cars that run on road suspension are eligible to race. Racing is done in a standard hatchback car. Here the main rule is the power to weight ratio of the vehicle. Garland races in the 87kW per ton class […]
In 1969, Henkel invented the world’s first glue stick after studying the convenience of the twist-up lipstick applicator, and launched the Pritt brand. Since then, Pritt has become a household name around the world. In South Africa, it is a trusted partner by teachers and children throughout the country. Henkel South Africa celebrated the 50th […]
Search this site
Follow us on Twitter
Follow @DIYTradeNews on Twitter
- The birth of a champ November 13, 2019
- Nature proof roofing November 13, 2019
- Stimulating the economy through local procurement November 13, 2019
- Lasher, a tool company for the people November 13, 2019
- Cement producers apply for protection against imports October 10, 2019
- First Cut extends its range October 10, 2019
- The birth of a champ November 13, 2019
- Sourcing fair returns September 16, 2019
- Permoseal celebrates 70 years of success September 16, 2019
- Preparing your staff for a price increase September 16, 2019
- Aerosol spray paint with questionable lead levels dumped in SA September 16, 2019
- DIY Sept 2019 September 17, 2019
- Jan: I want to lay tiles in my house and need a laser t...
- How To Stain Your Fence In 10 Easy Steps | Vertex Sales & Marketing: [...] Wagner Products Featured in DIY Trade News [...
- Homepage: ... [Trackback]... [...] Read More: diytradenews....
- julie vergara: please what the ease way to remoove the prestik fr...
- Calpak: In my opinion the most important benefit of solar ...
- Stefan: I have a marine ply sailboat that sprung a leak. I...