Noag’s Market was founded by the de Lange family in 1992 operating from a one room office. Service excellence and product differentiation resulted in significant expansion in 1996 when Noag’s moved to its current location – the largest thatch roof – wooden building in South Africa which is located between Johannesburg and Pretoria, next to the R21 freeway close to OR Tambo Airport.
Noag’s market has the most comprehensive range of timber, hardware and building supply services and products in South Africa. Specialising in the supply of all timber products – including poles, planks, firewood and home improvement products, Noag’s also offers complementary products such as paint, cement, bricks, sand, stone and a wide range of hardware and building materials. The enormous range includes 32 000 product lines and can boast at being the largest single carrier of CCA treated poles in South Africa.
Noag’s offer a complete timber range for building, roofing, gardening and any other timber application imaginable. Noag’s offer both products and advice, making them the number one choice for the DIY enthusiast.
The key factors differentiating Noag’s
- Excellent service and price point
- Sales agents are assigned to clients and their performance is measured against client satisfaction and relationship – making the interaction personal
- All sales agents are well trained and experts in building related services
- Noag’s have a policy of ‘mutual success’ where both clients and Noag’s benefit
- Timber – the quality and availability of the timber product range is unsurpassed. It is priced appropriately offering great value for money
- Hardware, paint, plumbing and electrical – Noag’s are proud suppliers of Prominent Paints and can provide advice and onsite mixing for clients. To ensure it is a true one-stop shop, Noag supply a large range of plumbing products, general hardware and electrical products for both the DIY’er and the contractor
- Shopping is done in comfort while a coffee shop and ATM is available on site
- The yard is easily accessible and large enough to ensure stock availability
- Noag’s supply and deliver small/to order timber bundles to other hardware retailers who do not stock timber products ensuring that these retailers are able to satisfy their client needs without having to buy in bulk.
For more information…