“It’s been three years since we have had the good fortune of obtaining a great brand such as Hamilton’s brush who is known for its quality products. Add to this is rich heritage that stretches back to 1811 when Charles Hamilton started the business in London, says Juan Engelbrecht, Hamilton’s Brush Managing Director. (more…)
Archive | Spotlight RSS feed for this section
New product manager at Agrinet, Dave Kelly, has been in the retail industry since 1987. “I’ve covered every aspect of this industry – I’ve been a supplier and a buyer.” Dave says he has been looking for this post for some time. “I just love the Agrinet culture and got used to it really fast. […]
Charles Hamilton was apprenticed in 1798, and after seven years apprenticeship, he became an accredited tradesman, who established his own business in 1811 in London, namely Hamilton’s. (more…)
DIY Trade News speaks to Stanley Black & Decker’s General Manager Dion de Graff and Trade Marketing Manager for the Southern African region Mayan Desai about future plans, challenges and innovation.
DIY: Tell us about your background. SS: I was born and raised in Westville, Durban, and schooled my whole life at Westville! After completing my matric, I did my National Service in the then South African Police Force, and specialized in forensic photography and fingerprints. After the Police Force, I worked in sales and marketing […]
DIY: Tell us more about yourself. VP: I was born and bred in Benoni on the East Rand. I completed my B.Com Honours Degree and MBL through Unisa whilst gaining valuable marketing experience with some of the top 100 brands including: Toyota, Standard Bank, BMW, ABSA, Colgate and Clover Danone. After a three year stint […]
DIY: Hi Sedick, tell us a little about yourself. SV: I matriculated at St. Paul’s High School in Cape Town and was then presented with the opportunity to work for Aldrin Gypkor, who was a pioneer in many of today’s household brands. There I worked my way through the ranks in the company as I […]
DIY: Tell us about your background. GA: I was raised and schooled in Durban, where I attended Brettonwood High School. After finishing my Matric I attended Durban Technical College for a year where wasted my parents’ money. So, I stopped and opted to rather complete my National Service, which at the time was two years. […]
DIY: Morning John, tell us a little about yourself. JM: I matriculated from Dundee High School and then went on to study a B.Com degree at Natal University. However, two years into my studies my father passed away and I decided to take over the family frozen food business in Dundee. Eight years later I […]
Sandra Galbraith talks to DIY Trade News about the changes being made for Hardex 2010 and the exciting future she sees for this one-of-a-kind exhibition in South Africa. DIY: How did you get involved with Hardex? SG: In 2002 I was employed to do the services and operations on Hardex, then later I started doing […]
Search this site
Follow us on Twitter
Follow @DIYTradeNews on Twitter
- Spray it don’t say it October 16, 2017
- Smart home security October 16, 2017
- Peugeot partner offers space and comfort October 16, 2017
- Raco reloaded October 16, 2017
- Efficiency and performance October 13, 2017
- Ruwag drill bits tested in tough terrain October 13, 2017
- Spray it don’t say it October 16, 2017
- Clariant completes super transparent pigment preparations July 24, 2017
- Resin dumping can lead to severe job losses July 24, 2017
- Heubach increases colourant capacity July 24, 2017
- New gardening products August 7, 2017
- New paint centre makes DIY better August 7, 2017
- Jan: I want to lay tiles in my house and need a laser t...
- How To Stain Your Fence In 10 Easy Steps | Vertex Sales & Marketing: [...] Wagner Products Featured in DIY Trade News [...
- Homepage: ... [Trackback]... [...] Read More: diytradenews....
- julie vergara: please what the ease way to remoove the prestik fr...
- Calpak: In my opinion the most important benefit of solar ...
- Stefan: I have a marine ply sailboat that sprung a leak. I...