The Changan Double Cab is a perfect fit for a small contractor. It offers comfortable seating for five people in the cab, while the back is great to haul loads to and from jobsites. Yes, it is not the most luxurious cab you will find on the market, but what’s in the Changan Double Cab […]
Archive | On the move RSS feed for this section
The new vehicle assembly facility for Mahindra vehicles is located in the Dube Tradeport Special Economic Zone (SEZ) next to the King Shaka Airport in KwaZulu-Natal. Here the company will assemble the complete range of Mahindra Pik Up single- and double cab pick-ups, which they previously imported in fully built-up form from India. (more…)
Goodyear launched its new KMAX S and KMAX D 17.5″ and 19.5″ steer and drive axle tyres to satisfy its customer need for robustness, versatility, good performance in all weather conditions and at low cost per kilometre. The new tyres have been developed further for new drive modes such as hybrid and electric as well […]
The new Mighty EX8 – a successor of the previous HD truck, stems from a long, proud and successful tradition of building competitive commercial vehicles with notable strengths in Korea, the rest of Asia and the Middle East. That focus is also moving to Africa, with the resulting expansion of Hyundai‘s commercial vehicles to right […]
When choosing the Partner, you choose more than just a utility van – you buy a vehicle designed to enable you to make the most of your business. Small businesses often travel big distances. You need to be comfortable while on the road. The Peugeot Partner is not a bad place to spend the day […]
Johan Stadler, editor of DIYTradeNews tested this little toughie … here is what he had to say. There are many vehicles in the light commercial segment to choose from, but none offer what the JMC Carrying SWB dropside can – a 1.6 ton loading capacity. This is impressive considering the driver only needs a Code […]
If your fleet is made up of vehicles which are spending more time in the service and repair bay than on the road, and are costing the company more each month, a modernised fleet is long overdue. Not only is this costing your company time and money, it also makes your business appear unreliable and […]
CSA: In the chemical industry, what are some of the biggest challenges when transporting chemicals? BPL: Packaging material not suitable for harsh driving conditions, particularly cross-border, coupled with rates not in line with the compliance costs associated with dangerous goods. Then there is the consignor’s lack of knowledge regarding legal requirements for their own chemical […]
The heart wants what it wants, so you never know when you’ll have a sudden urge to watch the sunset from Sani Pass, drive along the sandy stretches of the Wild Coast, or just stretch your legs out at a drive-in. (more…)
When choosing the Partner, you choose more than just a utility van, you buy a vehicle designed to enable you to make the most of your business. (more…)
Foton South Africa, backed by Imperial Holdings, which markets light commercials, has now developed a special edition of its 4×2 Tunland Luxury double cab premium bakkie which has plenty of show. Known as the Granite it has been fitted with black accessories that change the exterior appearance significantly. Colour options for the Granite are white […]
KIA’s has now introduced a new 5-year / Unlimited Mileage Warranty which applies to all new Kia models purchased from 1 June 2016. This includes its full range of passenger models, as well as K-Series light commercial vehicles. The best things in life know no limits. This is why Kia strives to be the best […]
Now, with an expanded and re-aligned 18 model range (up from 15 derivatives), the Isuzu KB builds on its key characteristics with upgrades to the brand’s renowned diesel engine offerings. (more…)
Search this site
Follow us on Twitter
Follow @DIYTradeNews on Twitter
- A growing family February 7, 2019
- Essential Group announces major changes February 7, 2019
- Strong R&D puts Pratley in pole position for 2019 February 7, 2019
- Soldering on February 7, 2019
- Key manufacturing trends for 2019 February 4, 2019
- Mrs SAPMA to depart after two decades February 4, 2019
- A growing family February 7, 2019
- A bolder, brighter, better Build it December 5, 2018
- Olympic Paints performs well at The Gold Pack Awards December 5, 2018
- Second best is not an option December 5, 2018
- Retail Outlook 2019 January 7, 2019
- Trevor Manuel promises a new dawn at EST breakfast January 7, 2019
- Jan: I want to lay tiles in my house and need a laser t...
- How To Stain Your Fence In 10 Easy Steps | Vertex Sales & Marketing: [...] Wagner Products Featured in DIY Trade News [...
- Homepage: ... [Trackback]... [...] Read More: diytradenews....
- julie vergara: please what the ease way to remoove the prestik fr...
- Calpak: In my opinion the most important benefit of solar ...
- Stefan: I have a marine ply sailboat that sprung a leak. I...