The DIY and Industrial Trade News Product of the year is a new category added to the annual DIY Awards. Suppliers have entered products that tick all the boxes relevant to hardware retail including merchandising appeal, innovation, after sales service, packaging and anything else that helps their products to sell.
The response has been phenomenal with more than 60 product entries across the DIY spectrum and from various manufacturers and distributors.
When voting consider the following:
- Is the product practical and useful for consumers
- Does the product offer value for money
- Does the product offer reasonable retail margins
- Does the manufacturing/distributing company offer exceptional after sales service and good advice.
- Are you confident the product will have minimal returns for whatever reason
- Is the product well marketed and merchandised by the manufacturer/distributor
- Does the product deliver what it promises
The winners will be announced in November